Skip to content
  • Print


MBA Programs
Christopher Lozano
Director of Student Recruitment
Eberhardt School of Business
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211

MBA and MAcc Transcript Evaluation

Transcript Evaluation

Applicants who have attended schools outside of the United States must submit an evaluation of academic records by World Education Services (WES). Transcripts must be only be reviewed by WES for this credential evaluation. No other agency evaluations will be accepted. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA) and have an official copy sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admission. We recommend using the WES iCAP service so multiple transcripts will not be required by you. Your transcripts will need to be translated into English before an evaluation can be processed, please check with WES for further details.

Translating Official Transcripts

Transcripts that are not in English must be accompanied by an official English translation. Many schools will be able to accommodate your request to have your transcripts issued in English. If your school is unable to issue official transcripts in English, you have a few options:

  1. You may take your transcripts and diploma/proof of degree to the appropriate verifying institution (i.e. Educational Ministry) to have them translated and notarized. The institution can then send those documents directly to the Evaluation service in a sealed, preferably signed envelope. If the institution will only release the verification to you, please request that they put it in a sealed envelope so that you can forward that envelope directly to the evaluation provider; DO NOT open the envelope as that will void the verification. The documents must be received in their original sealed envelope to be considered official.
  2. You can submit your transcripts to a translation service. The translation service can then send those documents directly to the evaluation provider in a sealed, preferably signed envelope. If they send the translation to you, it must be forwarded to the evaluation service in its original sealed state. Again, DO NOT open the envelope as that will void the translation; the documents must be sealed to be considered official. You should also request that an official copy (in your native language) accompany the translation so they can compare the original to the translation.

Submitting Official Documents to the Office of Graduate Admission

To be considered "official" your transcripts must remain sealed as they were by the issuing university. If your university does not seal their transcripts as a standard procedure, please request that they place your transcripts in a sealed university envelope and stamp the outside flap with their school seal. Forward these documents directly to the Office of Graduate Admission as-is; please do not open the envelope as this will void the transcripts.

In Progress Transcripts

If you have not completed your bachelor's degree (or master's degree, if applicable) at the time you apply to University of the Pacific, please request transcripts from your university showing the work you have completed to date. These are called IN PROGRESS transcripts and will be marked as No Degree Indicated. These documents are acceptable for admissions evaluating purposes and an admissions decision will be rendered.

Once you complete your degree, you will need to submit official transcripts showing that the degree has been granted/conferred/completed in the manner described above.