MA in Education (Educational Administration and Leadership)
About the Degree
Benerd's Master of Arts in Education program is geared to individuals seeking careers in educational administration within or outside of K-12 education.
- Educational Leadership (K-12; credential option)
- Educational and Organizational Leadership
- Student Affairs (information and contacts)
Please note that the Educational Leadership (K-12; credential) concentration usually involves the 21 units required for the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential.
Admission and Application Requirements
Admission to the master's program is a holistic decision that takes into consideration all the factors of each applicant's background and experience. Specific requirements include:
- Completed online application
- A relevant bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for the last 60 units of college or post-baccalaureate work
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Departmental interview, if required
- Evidence of qualities and character in keeping with the philosophy and standards of University of the Pacific and the Benerd School of Education.
For more information about the application process, please contact Graduate Admission at email@example.com or 209.946.3929.
Curriculum and Coursework
A detailed list of the master's level courses offered by the Gladys L. Benerd School of Education can be found in University of the Pacific's Graduate Catalog.
Dr. Anthony Serna
Department of Educational Administration and Leadership
Gladys L. Benerd School of Education
3601 Pacific Ave.
Stockton, CA 95211
Phone: (209) 946-2580
Fax: (209) 946-3110