MEd in Curriculum and Instruction
About the Degree
This degree program is for undergraduates who continue at the University of the Pacific after the bachelor's degree to complete a preliminary credential and for new graduate students who are beginning a teaching credential program. Our 12-month master's and single subject credential program offers an ideal option for individuals who want to teach in specific content areas. Placements in diverse local schools and the support of outstanding teacher mentors ensure the excellence of our graduates.
Benerd School of Education's 12-Month MA + Single Subject Credential. Applications are currently being accepted. Cohort members are eligible for reduced tuition during the academic year through Pacific's Project Teach scholarship. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
Admission and Application Requirements
Admission to the master's program is a holistic decision that takes into consideration all the factors of each applicant's background and experience. Specific requirements include:
- Completed online application
- A relevant bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for the last 60 units of college or post-baccalaureate work
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Departmental interview, if required
- Evidence of qualities and character in keeping with the philosophy and standards of University of the Pacific and the Benerd School of Education.
For more information about the application process, please contact Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209.946.3929.
Curriculum and Coursework
A detailed list of the master's level courses offered by the Gladys L. Benerd School of Education can be found in University of the Pacific's Graduate Catalog.
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
Gladys L. Benerd School of Education
3601 Pacific Ave.
Stockton, CA 95211