Why pursue a master's degree? When you increase your own skillbase, you advance both your career and your ability to help others.
We offer a Masters of Arts (MA) in Education with a variety of concentrations to choose from and we offer an Master of Education (MEd) in Curriculum and Instruction. Both degree programs will enable you to become more effective in, and derive greater satisfaction from, your role as an educator, administrator or specialist.
Students wishing to pursue a Master of Arts (MA) in Education can earn concentrations in one or more academic areas including:
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Teaching (credential option, including special eduaction)
Educational Adminsitration and Leadership
- Educational Leadership (K-12; credential option)
- Educational and Organizational Leadership
- Student Affairs
Educational and School Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Human Development
- Counseling Psychology
- Want to Know More? For detailed information about our programs'prerequisites, courses and application process, call 209.946.2677