• Print
return to Academics

Apply to graduate programs

Request information on graduate programs


Department of Curriculum and Instruction
Benerd School of Education
Leo Libres
Administrative Assistant


About the Program
It's never too late to begin the career that's right for you. We created the evening degree for education professionals program of Edpro2 for Para educators, teaching assistants, early childhood provider and other who've worked in schools but haven't had the opportunity to earn a degree and the credentials required to start their teaching careers.

About the Degree
This program is organized specifically to help earn the bachelor of liberal arts studies in a cohort group. Courses are organized for the cohort group so you are not competing for other students for course placements.

Learn more about the B.A. Liberal Studies

Admission Information 
Entry into a cohort begins in mid-August of each year with the beginning of the Fall Semester. It is possible to enter in spring semesters. The EdPro2 program is for individuals who have completed 70 credits (units) in required courses for the major.

Review a list of transferable courses

Prerequisites & Curriculum
Edpro2 is an accelerated, evening program that fits working professionals' busy schedules. Students take two, four hour evening classes per week. During the program, courses typically meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 to 9:30 throughout each of the four semesters. Approximately fifteen months later, upon successful completion of the program, you'll graduate with a bachelor's degree in liberal studies. This takes real commitment: our courses are accelerated and intensive. The support you'll receive from the professors and students in the program, however, makes this one of the most rewarding journeys you'll ever undertake. The Edpro2 curriculum provides you with the foundation necessary to go into a graduate program to earn one of the following credentials coupled with your Bachelor's degree in Liberal Studies:

Child Development Site Supervisor Permit
If desired, this program offers four courses to apply for the Child Development Permit is a document which authorizes service in the care, development and instruction of children in a child care and development program. A practicum course must be taken at San Joaquin Delta College or another community college in order to complete the permit. It verifies that you have fulfilled the requirements established by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC), for assisting, teaching or supervising in a child development program in the state of California. You must have a permit to be eligible for child care and development teaching or administration positions funded by California Department of Education/Child Development Division. Our school cannot recommend you for the permit; however we can assist you with the process of applying.

Financing Your Education 
We're committed to making your education affordable. In fact, nearly 75 percent of all pacific students receive some form of financial aid, with an average financial aid package of $22,000. We work hard to make sure that every student admitted to our program has access to the full array of loans, grants and scholarships. EdPro2 students are encouraged to complete FASFA and receive a financial aid Package to help finance their education.   

Learn more about financial aid options at Pacific