• Print

Courses for Graduate Credit

Courses that may be used for credit in a graduate degree program must be either specifically graduate degree courses (numbered 200 or above) or, where allowable, advanced undergraduate courses (100 level).

The following courses do not apply for credit towards a graduate degree, but do count in a course load determination and counted in the cumulative grade point averages:

  • lower-division undergraduate courses (numbered 0-99 at Pacific)
  • extension courses
  • English competency courses for international students.