Graduate Application Instructions and Links
To apply for a graduate program, select the link below for the program you wish to apply. Requirements and deadlines differ per program, so please follow the instruction in the portfolio list when you begin the application process.
If you are looking for any additional forms to complete your application, please see the Forms for Admissions page.
|An application fee waiver is available for current McNair Scholars in good standing. Please contact the Graduate Studies Office at: 209-946-3929 for additional fee waiver information.
In addition current Pacific students applying for graduate studies are also eligible for a fee waiver by contacting Graduate Studies.
List of Application Portfolio Instructions
Once you've begun your online application & wish to return to it, you may access it at this link.
- Audiology AuD
- Analytics MS
- Biological Sciences MS
- Business Administration MBA
- Communication MA
- Curriculum & Instruction MA, MEd, EdD
- Special Education MA
- Educational Administration & Leadership MA, EdD
- Credential (Education)
- School Psychology MA, EdS, EdD
- Engineering and Computer Science MS
- Food Studies MA, Certification
- Health, Exercise & Sport Sciences MA
- Music Education MM
- Music Therapy MA, Certification
- Pharmaceutical & Chemical Sciences MS, PhD
(Use this application for any of the programs listed below)
- Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacy Practice, Pharmacology, Physiology
- Physical Therapy DPT
- Psychology MA
- Speech-Language Pathology MS
If you are looking for more information about the available graduate degree and programs, including application deadlines, please visit the Degrees and Programs page for the program you are applying for.
Request Information about a program or join our mailing list.