Applicants who use Pacific's online graduate application
may use Pacific's online recommendation system.
Here is how the process works:
- Inside the online graduate application, you can designate any or all of your recommenders to be invited to submit an online recommendation for you. Your name is included in that e-mail.
- Your recommender(s) will receive the e-mail (with a link to our online recommendation form) once you have done the following three items:
- Supplied us with the recommender's e-mail address (inside the online graduate application)
- Designated the recommender as an "Online" recommender (inside the online graduate application)
- Submitted your online graduate application
- If you are not sure of your recommender's willingness to use an online recommendation rather than a paper form, the e-mail to the online recommender also includes a link to download a paper recommendation form.