• Print


Office of Graduate Admission

University of the Pacific
Knoles Hall 2nd Floor, Room 207 B
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211-0110

Apply to graduate programs

Request information on graduate programs

Information sessions on graduate programs

Official Transcripts

To complete the application portfolio for the Graduate School, official transcripts for all work taken after high school are required, no matter how few credits were earned from the institution.

To be considered official, transcripts should be submitted to the University of the Pacific in one of two ways:

  • in the unopened envelope in which they were received, or
  • directly from the issuing institution. 

Transcripts may be mailed to:

University of the Pacific
Office of Graduate Studies
Attn: Transcripts
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211

Electronic transcripts may be sent to: