About the School
- Complete 7.5 months of a paid domestic or international internship
- Attend a Tier I nationally-ranked university
- Travel overseas for cooperative education internships
- Enjoy access to Silicon Valley industry and resources
- Graduate in 4 years (versus 5.5-year national average)
- Earn a Master's and Bachelor's degree in just 5 years
- Get a great job upon graduation
- As one of the leading California engineering and computer science schools, we offer a wide range of major and minor degrees, broad availability of student services, and a high success rate of our graduates finding post-graduate employment or education.
The School is ranked in the top 20% of all non-doctoral Engineering and Computer Science programs in the country. Several other independent college ranking organizations have also praised the School for upholding our mission statement. Read more.
A Tradition of Excellence
The School of Engineering and Computer Science at University of the Pacific has been providing a student-centered learning experience since 1957. Ranked as one of "50 Great Schools at Great Prices" on U.S.News & World Report, it offers its students personal attention from distinguished faculty members, hands-on experience with laboratory equipment, employment opportunities through its co-operative education program, and much more.
- Personalized Education with an average class size of 16:1
- Practical Experience through a paid 7.5 month internship through our Cooperative Education Program
- Distinctive Graduate Program with three concentrations and the opportunity to begin graduate classes as an undergraduate and finish both degrees in just 5 years
- Hands-on Learning in over 30 labs within the School