Pre-Physical Therapy Advantage Program
Through the Pre-Physical Therapy Advantage Program students are provided with the opportunity to receive academic and pre-professional advising throughout their academic years as they prepare to apply for admission into the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program.
- Students in the Pre-PT Advantage Program complete their undergraduate requirements at the same institution as their graduate level physical therapy studies
- Take undergraduate coursework tailored to a pre-physical therapy curriculum
- Complete their bachelor's degree with the "4-Year Pacific plan" guarantee
- Receive priority admission to the Doctor of Physical Therapy program (with successful completion of an interview and all prerequisite requirements)
Pre-Physical Therapy Advantage Admission Requirements Freshman
- High School GPA of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- ACT Composite Score of 25, or
- SAT-1 combined score of 1100 with a minimum of 500 both verbal and math
- Based on SAT scores prior to March 2016.
- Cumulative College GPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale)
For more information contact
Office of Pre-Pharmacy and Pre-Health Affairs