At the University of the Pacific Hearing & Balance Center, we provide patients with a wide variety of diagnostic and rehabilitative services, including:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations for children and adults
- Rehabilitation services for hearing loss (including hearing devices)
- Hearing conservation services (including custom hearing protection)
- Hearing protective devices for musicians and other professionals as well as for recreational use
- Custom swim or sleep plugs
- Counseling for hearing loss and communication disorders
- Complete line of hearing and assistive listening devices from multiple manufacturers
- ALL hearing devices are fit on a no-cost, no-obligation 30-day initial trial basis
- Hearing aid accessories, including premium batteries
- Computerized hearing aid analysis for fitting accuracy (Real Ear Measurements)
Please note that we are currently unable to offer balance services.
The University of the Pacific Hearing & Balance Center is not contracted with any insurance providers, including MediCal and MediCare. We are a private pay clinic. If you believe you have an insurance benefit that will pay for hearing devices, we will courtesy bill the insurance carrier on your behalf.