- October 15th - December 7th: Open enrollment period
-During this window of time, beneficiaries can change their Medicare Part D drug plan.
- If you need help with your Part D plan come to one of our community outreach events. Details can be found by clicking on the following link: Outreach Event Schedule
Appointments are recommended and preferred.
IMPORTANT: If you plan on attending an outreach event, please bring the following:
1. Your RED, WHITE, and BLUE Medicare Card.
2. All of your prescription medications.
- January 1st: Beneficiaries who switched or joined a Part D plan during the open enrollment period will start receiving coverage under their new plan beginning this date.
- For more information for Medicare events please call (209)910-DRUG (3784)
- Email: email@example.com