• Print
return to F-1 Visa Students


University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, California 95211

Other Employment

For all other types of employment (i.e., CPT, OPT, and employment based on severe economic hardship), the student must have been in F-1 status for at least one full academic year in order to be eligible. To apply, contact IPS.