• Print


University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, California 95211

When Your Passport is About to Expire

If you passport will expire in a few months, contact your home country's nearest consulate or embassy to renew your passport while you are still in the United States. If your visa stamp is still valid in your "expired" passport and you travel after renewing your passport, you will likely be required to use both passports to be re-admitted to the U.S. in F-1 status.