Accepted Exchange Students
Congratulations on being admitted to Pacific as an international exchange student. In your welcome packet, please find the following items to assist you in preparing for your semester(s) at Pacific:
1. Official acceptance letter. US Embassies and Consulates generally require this document for your visa application. Please check with your local US Embassy or Consulate for questions regarding visas.
2. DS-2019. This is your immigration document, which is also required for visa applications. You will need to take special care of this document as it is necessary to enter/re-enter the U.S. during your exchange period. (ISEP exchange students will be issued their DS-2019's from ISEP's main office located in Virginia, USA. Please contact ISEP directly with any questions regarding your DS-2019. Your home institution's ISEP Exchange Coordinator will be able to provide you with the appropriate contact at ISEP's main office.)
3. Arrival notification form. This form allows us to plan appropriately for your arrival to campus.
4. International Student Orientation Schedule. This Orientation follows the official arrival day. This a tentative schedule and is subject to change.
5. Locksmith instructions for changing your password in order to access your Pacific email and insidePacific accounts. (If you have any issues changing your password or accessing your Pacific email, please contact the Office of Information Technology Help Desk at email@example.com.)
Please see click here for additional information on health insurance.