F-1 Visa Requirements
Documents Required to Apply for F-1 Visa
You must have the following documents to apply for an F-1 visa:
- Properly completed SEVIS Form I-20.
- Original University of the Pacific Letter of Admission.
- Proof of paid SEVIS fee.
- Evidence(s) of financial certification.
- Evidence of English ability sufficient for course of study. (English Language Proficiency)
- Passport valid for at least six months beyond the date of your expected stay.
- Completed and signed Form DS-156 (Nonimmigrant Visa Application), Form DS-157 (if applicable), and Form DS-158. (Student Visa Details)
- Proper photograph(s) size 2" x 2" in the required format. (Nonimmigrant Visa Photograph Requirements)
- Machine Readable Visa (MRV) surcharge fee.
- Visa reciprocity fee (if applicable).