• Print

J-1 Exchange Visitor Program Application

The Exchange Visitor Form application gives International Programs and Services (IPS) the information it needs to complete a Certificate of Eligibility (Form DS-2019) for a foreign national wishing to obtain a J-1 visa to enter the United States and to participate in the University of the Pacific's Exchange Visitor Program. The Form DS-2019 is necessary for an Exchange Visitor to obtain a visa from a US Embassy abroad and/or obtain official authorization for coming to the University of the Pacific if already in the United States.