Pacific Preview Days
Our annual Pacific Preview Days highlight the academic and co-curricular activities offered at University of the Pacific. These events are designed for high school seniors, high school juniors and transfer students who are interested in attending University of the Pacific. Families are also invited.
|October 22, 2016
||November 12, 2016
During the day, you can:
- Tour Northern California's most beautiful campus
- Enjoy an exciting performance by the Pacific Pep Band
- Talk with current students, faculty and parents about life at Pacific
- Attend Academic Sessions on your Major or Program of Interest
- Receive information on Undergraduate Research, Education Abroad and the Pacific Library
- Visit our Residence Halls
- Learn how Pacific makes Admission Decisions
- Hear about Scholarship and Financial Aid Opportunities
- Presentación en español de admisión y ayuda financiera
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Faye Spanos Concert Hall.
Please see Parking Campus Map. Please park in Lot 4 or Lot 7. You do not need a parking permit in these lots. Please do not park in restricted spaces.
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Alex G. Spanos Center.
Please see Parking Campus Map. Please park in Lot 1. You do not need a parking permit in these lots. Please do not park in restricted spaces.
If you have any questions about Pacific Preview Days, please contact the Office of Admission.