Completed Supplemental Application Checklist
- PharmCAS Web-based application form including essay
- OFFICIAL U.S. transcripts from all ACCREDITED schools attended. (Send through summer 2016 if available). If not, summer session and fall grades should be updated during the academic update period with PharmCAS after grades are posted.
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- PharmCAS application fee
- PharmCAS recommendation rating forms. We require one from a licensed pharmacist who is not a relative and one from a professor from a school you have attended within the last 3 years. If you have not attended ANY school in over three years, you may submit a rating form from you supervisor. In all cases, the rating form is required!
- $60.00 fee
- Supplemental application signed and dated
- Supplemental Essay
- Resume of Activities
- all educational institutions attended
- all volunteer positions (health-care related or not)
- all pharmacy work or volunteer experience
- all leadership roles
- all extra-curricular activities, including groups, clubs, organizations.
- Pre-requisite Checklist
- Educational Background Chart
- listed all post secondary institutions attended during high school and after graduation from high school
- accounted for each academic year of study beginning with the last year of high school or prior if you attended a college before high school graduation
Other Information that may need to be sent to Pacific (see instructions) for more detail:
- Official AP test scores (required only if using for a pre-requisite)
- Copy of Pharmacy Technical License if you did not have your license number when you applied.
- Official transcripts from unaccredited U.S. Institutions(including vocational and technical programs whether related to Pharmacy or not)
- Official transcripts from institutions attended outside of the U.S. and official translation if not in English
- Course -by-Course ICAP WES evaluation (only required for international course work)
International applicants must also supply the following information to Pacific (see application instructions) for more detail:
- Financial Responsibility Form (Funding Letter) and Affidavit of Support.
- Physical permanent international address
- Clear copy of the photo page of the student's passport. Both the photo and the text must be legible.
- Copy of I-20 and I-94 form if currently living and/or studying in the U.S.
Please check your application status online .