New Student Information
Important Links for Admitted PharmD Students - Please bookmark this page!
Sending Official Transcripts
Send to: University of the Pacific, Office of Admission- Pharmacy Processing, 3601 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA 95211.
Use the Application Status Checker to see what documents you still need to send to complete your file: Online Status Checker
- Pacific requires an official transcript by July 1, 2017 from each school you attended. If you are attending summer 2017 classes, you will need to arrange for a transcript for summer coursework to be sent as soon as available, but no later than August 15, 2017.
- If you are using credit by exam (AP, IB, CLEP) to fulfill a pre-requisite, you need to have official scores sent by July 1, 2017.
- If you are using high school credit to fulfill calculus or physics, you must have an official high school transcript sent by July 1, 2017.
Notify the Office of Admission of ANY changes made to your academic schedule by using the form found on our website here: Change of Schedule Form
- Many healthcare facilities require background checks to enhance the safety and well-being of patients.
- In order to assure you can be placed in a healthcare facility; your admission is contingent upon giving consent for the background investigation to be performed. Shortly after your admission offer, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Background Check Consent Request."
- Please add email@example.com to your address book to insure you receive it. Reports will be reviewed during the summer and all offers of admission are contingent upon passing.
- Admitted students are required to carefully read the 'Application for Pharmacist Licensure and Examination.' If any of the questions asked in the application requiring a mandatory answer are a cause for concern, you must directly contact the CA State Board of Pharmacy or the State Board of Pharmacy and any State Boad of Pharmacy with jurisdiction over your state of future practice. Students are expected to meet the requirements for intern licensure during the first semester of the curriculum.
- Questions regarding the Intern License should be directed to: Office of Professional Programs: 209-946-3157.
Social Security Number
- In order to apply for your intern license, you will be required to have a social security number. If you do not have one, please begin the process to obtain this number so that you will be eligible for your license. Students are expected to have their pharmacy internship paperwork completed before they arrive on campus.
Accessing Pacific E-Mail
- If you have not set up your Pacific e-mail account, you can follow the instructions located here: http://go.pacific.edu/emailaccess
- Contact Pacific Technology for technical assistance: 209-946-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please know that housing does not guarantee a space for professional pharmacy students. Please complete the wait list form included in your approval packet and return to the housing office as soon as you make your confirmation deposit. This form will reserve a space on the wait list for you. If a space opens, you will be notified in late spring/early summer.
- Please e-mail: email@example.com or 209-946-2331
- Residential Life and Housing: http://www.pacific.edu/Campus-Life/Residential-Life-and-Housing.html
- Immunization requirement information for the Fall 2017 will be available in late spring. Please periodically check the following links for updated information on what is required:
- Health Services website: http://www.pacific.edu/healthservices
- Immunization compliance information: http://www.pacific.edu/immunizationcompliance
- Entrance packet for new professional pharmacy students: http://www.pacific.edu/Documents/student-life/health%20services/acrobat/PacketPharm.pdf
- Contact Information for Pacific Health Services: 209-946-2315.
New Student Orientation, White Coat Ceremony: Look for detailed information sent by the School of Pharmacy in late spring/early summer. Orientation is a required three day event held in late August prior to the first day of class.
- The first day of class is TBA. Dates for three-day Mandatory Orientation: TBA
- Contact information regarding orientation: Eric Boyce: firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 946-3144.
- White Coat Ceremony: TBA:
- E-mail Pharmacy Student Affairs: OSAO@pacific.edu or (209) 946-2420
Welcome to Stockton: Find best places to eat, shop, and have fun: Stockton Guide
- Parent Orientation: TBA
- E-mail Dua Her: email@example.com
Tuition: Look for detailed tuition costs updated in late spring of 2016: http://www.pacific.edu/Campus-Life/Student-Services/Student-Accounts/Stockton-Tuition-and-Fees.html
- Payment information: Payment for all costs not covered by scholarships, grants, and loans are due at the beginning of each semester.
- Fall Due Date: August 1, 2017
- E-mail Student Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-946-2517
Financial Aid: Look for your financial aid award to be sent to you from the Office of Financial Aid in late spring.
- FAFSA: Please be sure to complete your FAFSA form! There is no deadline but February 15, 2017 is the priority filing date: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
- E-mail Financial Aid: Natalya Farias: email@example.com or call 209-946-2421
School of Pharmacy 2017-2018 Calendar: Look for calendar dates to be posted by late Spring: Academic Calendar
Please contact Veronica Semler for answers to questions not found on this page: firstname.lastname@example.org .
All of us at Pacific look forward to your arrival on campus!