Doctor of Pharmacy Admissions
Application period for Fall 2015 is closed. Information found on this page will guide you for a future cycle.
New pertinent information will be updated in late spring.
The deadline to submit an application for the Fall 2015 class will be December 1, 2014. The links provided on this page are designed to assist you throughout the application process. Plan to complete both the PharmCAS and the Pacific Supplemental by the deadline date in order to be considered for admission. Read the instructions carefully to assure you supply us with all required documents.
Please join our mailing list in order to receive information about possible admission events! Click here: Join our mailing list.
Pacific will be hosting Supplemental Seminars to assist students in completing the supplemental application workshop. Dates and RSVP information will be posted on this page shortly!
Before you begin, please do the following:
- Add email@example.com to your address book prior to applying to insure you do not miss pertinent e-mails from our office. Many students find their e-mail servers filter out our notifications. Adding our address to your contacts allows you to receive all of our letters in a timely manner.
- Read the Application Instructions before you submit either the PharmCAS or the Supplemental Application. The instructions will outline what we require and which documents you are required to send to PharmCAS and which documents should come directly to Pacific.
- Click and read through all links listed below and on the left hand side of the page. These pages outline the required pre-requisites, transferable courses from your school, calendar of events, how to apply, tuition and fees, financial aid, and the technical standards required to complete our program.
I am ready to apply. What should I do?
In order to apply for admission, you must complete two (2) applications which are submitted concurrently. Please do not wait for Pacific to invite you to submit the Supplemental. All students are required to do so and you will miss the deadline if it is not submitted on-time. You may submit the applications in either order. The main thing is that BOTH are submitted on or before the deadline date.
Both the PharmCAS and Supplemental Application are required for all students and must be received by December 1st in order to meet our deadline. Please remember to read the application instructions prior to submitting your PharmCAS and Supplemental application!
- PharmCAS Application (Deadline December 1, 2014)
- Pacific Supplemental Application (Deadline December 1, 2014)
To begin, please use the links below to learn more about our requirements, what courses from other institutions satisfy our pre-requisites, and the steps in applying to the Pharm D. program at Pacific.
- Fall 2014 Entering Class Statistics
- Deadline Information
- Application Instructions
- Admission / Pre-Requisite Course Requirements
- Articulation Agreements / Course Equivalencies from your institution
- Link to Supplemental Application (including required items and deadlines.)
- Link to Supplemental Application Educational Instructions (and can be used if you need to update us after you submit the supplemental application)
- Link to Supplemental Application Courses in Progress Instructions and can be used if you need to update us after you submit the supplemental application
- Link to Supplemental Application Resume Instructions(to be used if you need to update us after you submit the supplemental application)
- Link to Application Status Checker(Track when you PharmCAS application and other documents have been received! (Status checker is not available until PharmCAS Application is entered into our system.
Additional information about The Professional Pharmacy (Pharm D.) admission process is listed below.
- Tuition and Cost of Attendance Information
- Financial Aid Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Calendar of Events and Important Dates
- Joint PharmD/MBA & PharmD/PhD Application Information
- Readmit Information