Doctor of Pharmacy Admission Information
The application for the Fall 2014 class is now closed.
The deadline to submit an application for the Fall 2014 class was November 1, 2013. The links provided on this page are designed to assist you through a future application process. Students who submitted an application before November 1st but have not submitted all required documents are encouraged to complete their files. We will review late applications if time and space permit.
Please join our mailing list in order to receive information about possible admission events! Click here: Join our mailing list.
Before you begin, please do the following:
- Add email@example.com to your address book prior to applying to insure you do not miss pertinent e-mails from our office. Many students find their e-mail servers filter out our notifications. Adding our address to your contacts allows you to receive all of our letters in a timely manner.
- Read the Application Instructions before you submit either the PharmCAS or the Supplemental Application. The instructions will outline what we require and which documents you are required to send to PharmCAS and which documents should come directly to Pacific.
- Click and read through all links listed on the left hand side of the page. These pages outline the required pre-requisites, transferable courses from your school, calendar of events, how to apply, tuition and fees, financial aid, and the technical standards required to complete our program.
I am ready to apply. What should I do?
In order to apply for admission, you must complete two (2) applications which are submitted concurrently. Please do not wait for Pacific to invite you to submit the Supplemental. All students are required to do so and you will miss the deadline if it is not submitted on-time.
Both the PharmCAS and Supplemental Application are required for all students and must be received by November 1st in order to meet our deadline. Please remember to read the supplemental instructions prior to submitting your PharmCAS and Supplemental application!
- PharmCAS Application (Deadline November 1, 2013)
- Pacific Supplemental Application (Deadline November 1, 2013)
To begin, please use links below to learn more about our requirements, what courses from other institutions satisfy our pre-requisites, and the steps in applying to the Pharm D. program at Pacific.
- Admission / Pre-Requisite Course Requirements
- Articulation Agreements / Course Equivalencies
- Link to Supplemental Application (including required items, instructions, and deadlines.)
Additional information about The Professional Pharmacy (Pharm D.) admission process is listed below.
- Tuition and Cost of attendance Information
- Financial Aid Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Calendar of Events and Important Dates
- Joint PharmD/MBA & PharmD/PhD Application Information