How to Apply for Financial Aid as a Pharmacy Student
1. Apply for Admission
2. Create an FSA ID
- The FSA ID - a username and password - has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN and must be used to log in to certain U.S. Department of Education websites. Your FSA ID confirms your identity when you access your financial aid information and electronically sign Federal Student Aid documents.
3. File the FAFSA
- Priority filing deadline: February 15th.
- Review Pharm D. »FAFSA Tips
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is the basic application document for federal and state aid.
- If necessary, use estimated 2014 information to complete your FAFSA, then check your figures after tax returns are filed and submit any necessary corrections.
- To have your FAFSA information sent to Pacific, enter school code 001329.
- If you file your FAFSA over the Internet and you forgot your FSA ID or password, click »here. All online filers should print and retain the confirmation page.
- You must be admitted before we will send you a financial aid award letter, but don’t wait until you have been admitted to file the FAFSA!
4. Monitor your »u.pacific.edu email address
- If additional documentation is needed to complete your file, you will be notified via your Pacific email address. Please ensure that you regularly check your email account to assure we have everything necessary to complete your packaging.