How to Apply for Financial Aid as a Pharmacy Student
1. Apply for Admission
2. Apply for a FAFSA PIN
- Student will need to apply for a PIN number. Keep this number as it will be the same PIN each year to complete the FAFSA. You will also use it to complete loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.
3. File the FAFSA
- Priority filing deadline: February 15, 2015
- Review Pharm D. FAFSA Tips
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is the basic application document for federal and state aid.
- If necessary, use estimated 2014 information to complete your FAFSA, then check your figures after tax returns are filed and submit any necessary corrections.
- To have your FAFSA information sent to Pacific, enter school code 001329.
- If you file your FAFSA over the Internet and you don’t have a PIN, be sure to print, sign, and mail the signature page. All online filers should print and retain the confirmation page.
- You must be admitted before we will send you a financial aid award letter, but don’t wait until you have been admitted to file the FAFSA!
4. Monitor your » u.pacific.edu email address
- If additional documentation is needed to complete your file, you will be notified via your Pacific email address. Please ensure that you regularly check your email account to assure we have everything necessary to complete your packaging.