Undergraduate Admission Dates
Applications received after deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis.
Spring 2014 Applicant Dates
September 1, 2013
November 15, 2013
Fall 2014 Applicant Dates
August 1, 2013
September 9, 2013
September 16, 2013
November 15, 2013
- Early Action Applications deadline for Fall 2014* (Extended to 12/15/2013)
- Pre-Pharmacy Applications for Fall 2014 (Extended to 12/15/2013)
- Pre-Dentistry Applications for Fall 2014 (Extended to 12/15/2013)
- Freshman Dental Hygiene Application for Fall 2014 (Extended to 12/15/2013)
- CIP Application available for Fall 2014
December 1, 2013
- Powell Scholarship Application deadline for Fall 2014 (Extended to 12/20/2013)
January 1, 2014
- Freshman and Transfer for the 2014-2015 school year can begin submitting their FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
January 15, 2014
- Application priority date for all other Freshman Fall 2014 applications
February 15, 2014
- Freshman and Transfer priority date to submit FAFSA (financial aid application) for best possible financial aid eligibility. It is always a good idea to file your applications for admission and financial aid early.
- Transfer admission application priority date if also applying for financial aid
- Freshman and Transfer - Community Involvement Program (CIP) Application deadline
March 2, 2014
- Freshman and Transfer - Cal Grant financial aid application deadline
April 1, 2014
- All Freshman Admission Application Decisions made for student who applied by Jan 15th.
May 1 ,2014
- Freshman Admission Confirmation Deadline
June 1, 2014
June 15, 2014
- International Freshman and Transfer Student Applicants deadline for Fall 2014
July 1, 2014
- Re-admission / Return to Active Status Application Deadline for Fall 2014 (Re-apply information)
The Early Action admission program is a non-binding opportunity for applicants with strong academic records who consider Pacific their top-choice to receive their admission decisions by mid-January. In most cases, those indicating Early Action on their admission applications who do not meet EA criteria will automatically be considered for regular admission in the regular decision group. To be considered for Early Action, ONLY admission application needs to be submitted by Nov. 15th. Additional documentations (SAT, transcripts, etc.) may be submitted after this deadline, however applications will not be reviewed until those documents are submitted.
Please note that there is no Early Action program for students applying to Pacific's Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Dentistry, or Dental Hygiene programs even though they share the same deadline as Early Action applicants.