Clubs and Organizations
Pacific provides a wide range of opportunities, extending far beyond the scope of formal education. Since its inception, Pacific has maintained that education happens in all we do. The Office of Student Leadership & Involvement offers experiences that challenge and round out your classroom learning, complementing your education.
Clubs have long been a resource of experiences that are essential to a successful education: social development, leadership skills, professional contacts, opportunity to practice the classroom theory, true life practical experiences, etc. Your leadership experience can be a positive educational aspect while at Pacific.
- College of the Pacific Honor Societies
- School of Engineering and Computer Science Professional Organizations
- School of Education Professional Organizations
- Eberhardt School of Business Professional Organizations
- Cultural Clubs and International Student Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Social Fraternities and Sororities
- Campus Clubs
- Pacific McGeorge School of Law Organizations
- Dugoni School of Dentistry Honor Societies
- Multicultural Affairs