Pacific offers a broad range of options for Studying, Volunteering and Interning abroad for a semester or a year.
With a wide variety of education abroad programs to choose from, you can find the appropriate program to fit your academic, personal and professional needs. If you are a Pacific student interested in studying abroad for a semester or a year, you will apply through International Programs and Services (IPS) located in the Bechtel International Center.
IPS hosts an Education Abroad Fair. It's a great opportunity to learn about some of the programs available to you and to converse with fellow students who have already studied abroad.
To be eligible to study abroad at Pacific, students must:
- Be in sophomore standing or above to go abroad on Semester programs.
- Have completed a minimum of 1 semester in residency at Pacific.
- Have completed all fundamental skills requirements.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Maintain a minimum Pacific cumulative GPA of 2.5 (higher for many programs).
More information can be found on the Education Abroad web site.