Application deadline for the Brubeck Institute Fellowship Program is February 17, 2015.
The application process for our Fellowship Program.
- Apply Online here
- Below are the items you will need for our application process:
- Two letters of recommendation
- A resume, including performance experience
- A personal statement describing your personal musical and career interests and objectives
- Audio or Video selections to be uploaded according to criteria below:
A recorded audition to be uploaded online in which each track time should not exceed 6 minutes and total submission should not exceed 30 minutes and must include the following:
- A medium-tempo blues
- An up-tempo rhythm changes tune
- A Latin, rock, or funk tune
- A ballad
- Any tune composed by Dave Brubeck
If you have questions, contact Melissa Riley, Administrative Assistant of the Brubeck Institute.
You will be contacted if you are chosen as a finalist. Finalists will participate in a two to three-day orientation process culminating in a live audition.