Baun Fitness Center
The Baun Fitness Center (BFC) is the flagship facility for Pacific Recreation's innovative programs and services. The 18,000 ft2 Baun Fitness Center is outfitted with modern equipment utilizing the latest technology and serves as the workout headquarters for nearly 70% of Pacific students.
|Normal Hours of Operation
Numerous machines, flat screen monitors, and great music combine to create a workout experience that is truly enjoyable. With nearly 40 pieces of cardiovascular equipment there is seldom a wait to breaking a sweat. Our cardio theater sound system allows you to listen along while watching your favorite television show on our 42" LCD screens. The strength training area was recently outfitted with all new free weight equipment along with plate-loaded strength machines in Fall 2008.
- 38-Cardio Machines with full theater viewing
- 32-Plate Loaded Strength/Conditioning Machines
- Dumbell and Barbell Workout Stations
- 36 ft. rock climbing tower
- 2-Racquetball Courts
- 2-Multipurpose Studios
- Locker Rooms with Showers and Free Towel Service
The fall TigerX schedule provides Baun Fitness Center members access to a comprehensive lineup of group exercise offerings. Our experienced and motivating instructors lead top-notch classes targeted to maximize your fitness experience. The best part-There is no additional membership fee for our TigerX classes! Check out class descriptions here!
- Tiger Training Tiger Training is a per fee service offered at the Baun Fitness Center (BFC) to assist clients with developing and sustaining an exercise regimen customized to attain their fitness goals. All trainers are certified through a national association or comprehensive in-house training program. Current Pricing: 1 Session-$25; 5 Sessions-$110; 10 Sessions-$200; 20 Sessions-$360. Visit the RecDesk in the BFC for more information.