• Print

Sport Clubs Team Resources

Sport Club Manual

The Pacific Recreation Sport Club manual identifies the policies and procedures all participants and coaches must folllow.

Newly Revised 2015 Sport Club Manual

Point System

After the initial student fee allocation request is reviewed by the Executive Board, a point evaluation will be done for all clubs.  There will be two tiers to our point system, Tier 1 and Tier 2.  75% of the money allocated to the Sport Club Program are distributed based on this point system.  The remaining 25% is allocated at the discretion of the Executive Board.

To be eligible for Tier 1, clubs must meet at least 4 of the following criteria:

  • Have a volunteer or paid coach (not a player coach)
  • Charge a minimum of $100/athlete in dues each year
  • Have a minimum of 12 registered athletes
  • Participate in a sanctioned league
  • Generate a minimum of 50% of club budget through external sources (fundraising, donations, etc.)

By meeting the above criteria, Tier 1 clubs will receive a base level of 50 points.
Tier 2 clubs must meet the following criteria:

  • Must have a minimum of 5 registered athletes
  • Have no minimum dues requirement, no competition requirements, and no funding requirements

*Tier 2 clubs can receive 5 points per Tier 1 requirement met.
Additional PointsTeams can achieve additional points based on the amount of dues they charge:

Dues Charged Points
$10-$49 25
$50-$149 50
$150-$249 75
$250-$349 100
$350+ 125

Teams may also achieve additional points by fundraising TBA

Deadlines and Important Info

Fall Deadlines

Item Due Date
Facility Request for Fall Semester July 1
Club Rush

September 2nd

4-6pm on the UC Lawn

Dues Schedule and Cost September 11th

If first function is before above date then due 2 weeks prior to first club function (including practice or meeting)
ASUOP Signature Page September 11th

If first function is before above date then due 2 weeks prior to first club function (including practice or meeting)
Competition Schedule September 11th

If game is before the above date then due 2 weeks prior to date
Officer Training Conference w/ ASUOP

September 12th

8am - 5:30pm (at least 2 officers from every club must attend)

Heads Up Concussion Training Before first contest
Waiver Form Before any member participation including new members
Team Rosters 2 weeks prior to first compeition
Dues Determined by club, all members must have dues paid for prior to first competition
Spring Facility Request October 1
Preview Days Tabling Events

October 24th and November 14th

UC from 12pm - 1pm

Spring Deadlines

Item Due Date
Officer Transition Training February TBA
Budget Request February 26th by 1PM
ASUOP Hearings March TBA
Allocations April TBA
Spending of ASUOP money or submit plan for remainder of money April 30th
Deadline for any spending June 30th

Forms and Requests Deadlines

Item Due Date
Formal Purchasing Request 2 weeks prior to date purchases are needed
Home Events Proposal 2 weeks prior to proposed event
Away Events Proposal 3 weeks prior to proposed event
Travel Expense Request 2 weeks prior to travel date
Driver Authorization Form At least 1 week prior to travel date (encouraged that anyone expecting to drive fill the form out at beginning of season)
Travel Waiver 2 weeks prior to any travel
Reimbursement Form 1 week post competition
Competition Report 48 Hours post event
Mileage Reimbursement 1 week post competition
Additional Funds Proposal 2 weeks prior to funds needed

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Sport Clubs Graduate Assistant, Kelly Cartner by e-mail or phone 209.932.2917.