Join fellow alumni, students, parents and families October 14-16 for Pacific Homecoming. It promises to be an exciting weekend that unites the people, places and traditions that make Pacific so special to all of us.
Don't miss these must-attend events!
- Alumni Reunions: Reconnect with friends from your graduating class, Greek house, club or organization and more.
- Tiger Tailgate and Food Truck Frenzy: Bringing students, alumni, parents and family members together, join us for this food truck tailgate prior to the Tiger Rally in A. G. Spanos Center.
- Tiger Rally: United We Roar: Combining two of Homecoming's most popular events, Lip Sync and Midnight Mania. Watch campus groups lyrically compete for bragging rights, then get ready to roar for the first pep rally of the season.
- Taste of Pacific: Join friends new and old for wine tasting, food and music.
- All-Campus Lunch: Celebrating 165 Years : University of the Pacific is turning 165, and the entire Pacific family is invited to celebrate with lunch, live music, family entertainment, and (of course!) cake. R&B singer Jasmine Jordan '12 takes the stage at noon.
See last year's Homecoming photo gallery.