Faculty and Staff Resources
Pacific faculty and staff embrace diversity and inclusion through daily support and service to students. To support the great work of faculty and staff, Pacific has key leadership teams across the University which are also a resource for you, providing consutation, promising practices and research, as well as campus and community events.
Diversity Leadership Team (Sharepoint site)
- Faculty Lead & Convener: Dr. Chris Goff, Assistant Provost for Diversity, firstname.lastname@example.org or 209.946.2036
- Students Lead: Dr. Steven Jacobson, Sr. Associate Vice President for Student Life, email@example.com or 209.946.2370
- Staff Lead: Shani Richards, Assistant Director of Assessment, Training and Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org or 209.946.7738
- Sacramento Campus Liason: Tracy Simmons, Assistant Dean of Admissions/Diversity Initiatives, email@example.com or 916.739.7198
- San Francisco Campus Liaison: Stan Constantino, Director of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.929.6491
McGeorge School of Law Diversity Committee (website)
- Chair: Raquel Aldana, Professor of Law, McGeorge School of Law, email@example.com or 916.733.2802
Dugoni School if Dentistry Diversity and Inclusion Committee (website)
- Chair: Stan Constantino, Director of Admissions, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.749.3342
Important Pacific Reporting/Inquiry Forms and Support
- To connect a student with support related to their legal status, please complete Pacific's Office of International Programs & Services form.
To report or connect a student with support related to an alleged incident of bias and/or discriminatory harassment, please review Pacific's Bias Response Team FAQ for guidance and reporting processes
- Our Commitment to Every Student - letter to the University community from President Eibeck
McGeorge Faculty Adopt Community Support Statement - endorsing President Eibeck's communication and adoption of McGeorge Statement of Principles and Norms
- Academic Council Support Statement - The following message was sent to Pacific faculty on January 31, 2017 and is shared with permission from Dr. Sharmila King, Chair, Academic Council
We in Academic Council are resolutely against President Trump's policies barring citizens of selected Muslim-majority countries from entering the US including refugees, antagonizing and insulting our Mexican neighbors, and threatening our DACA students with deportation. These policies are the antithesis of our values at Pacific. We stand strong in support of our international colleagues of all faiths and from all countries, particularly Muslims and citizens of these targeted countries whose rights are most threatened. We encourage open and robust debate on legitimate policy issues, but exclusion and discrimination based on religion or country of origin cannot be tolerated. We need to speak up and to support free press, freedom of speech, and the right to peacefully protest to be a voice of tolerance and reason during these troubled times.
On behalf of Academic Council,
Sharmila King, Ph.D.
Chair, Academic Council
Reccomended Resources for Faculty & Staff
In addition to the resources provided on this website, below are additional resources for Pacific faculty and staff seeking to maximize their knowledge and ability to serve DREAMer, DACA and undocumented students.