Below is a list of DREAMer, DACA and undocumented student resources.
- Undergraduate Admission at Pacific
- Graduate & Professional Program Admission at Pacific
- JD Admissions at Pacific's McGeorge School of Law
- Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Undocumented students are currently not eligible to apply for any federal funding, including federal student aid and work study.
- Undocumented students may be eligible for private scholarships, fellowships, grants, and/or loans.
- Undocumented students are eligible to apply for Alternative/Private loans. In order to do so, they must have a co-signer that is a credit worthy U.S. citizen.
- Scholarships: All Pacific applicants and students are eligible to be considered for institutional aid. Other non-institutional scholarships are available to members of certain backgrounds, such as military families, members of religious organizations or communities and particular groups of students.
- DREAM Act (CA Student Aid Commission Application): https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
- DREAMers RoadMap is an app that helps undocumented students (DREAMers) find scholarships for college: http://dreamersroadmap.com/.
- Golden Door Scholars invests in education and career access for high-performing DACA students: http://www.goldendoorscholars.org/our_mission.html.
- MALDEF scholarship resource guide: http://www.maldef.org/leadership/scholarships/index.html
- ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship provides financial assistance to students atending an ABA-accredited law school: http://www.ambar.org/ABALOS
- Financial Aid at Pacific