Pacific's Latino Outreach Program has numerous programs available to better serve both the Pacific Latino community as well as the broader community.
- College Life - Los Embajadores mission is to promote higher education, assist in recruiting and retaining under-representative populations. Los Embajadores main focus is to recruit high school and transfer students and retain current students at Pacific as well as promoting Latino Community Outreach, Latin America and U.S. Latino studies programs.
- White Roses - An after-school program put on by the multi-cultural sorority Gamma Alpha Omega, aimed at helping young girls who are at-risk of dropping out of high school.
- Pacific Academia de Matemátics (PAM) - For the past four years, PAM has provided rigorous mathematics instruction to migrant learners in the 7th through 10th grades. The Academy focuses on college readiness and teaches students and parents about academic opportunities and support systems that foster educational success.
- Vamos Con Todos - The Latino Community Outreach Center teams up with Edison High School students to help those students with homework, fundraising for LULAC events, go to college tours, and hear from special speakers about their life.
- Dia de Ciencas - A day dedicated to 6th to 12th grade students to encourage involvment interest in the STEM field.
- Student Financial Aid and College Awareness Workshop - LCO mission is to give help to all senior students on filing out their FAFSA for their next school year in college. The LCO also has other workshops for students, who are going to entering the 8th to 12th grade, so they know what to expect in the following years.