Pride Resource Center
The Pacific Pride Resource Center provides resources for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans*, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGTBQIA) community, friends, and family at Pacific.
The Pride Resource Center welcomes a diverse population of ethnic, religious, political and cultural values while promoting understanding and acceptance for those marginalized as a result of sexual/gender orientation.The PRIDE Resource Center supports a campus environment that is free from prejudice, harassment, and violence towards affiliated individuals and organizations. We provide educational programming, social activities, and advocacy with the goal of enhancing safety, tolerance and quality of life within the Pacific community.
The Pride Resource Center offers various resources to Pacific's campus!
Our resources include:
- Safe Zone Training
- Diversity Training Workshops
- Powerful and Fun Events
- Coming out support.
- Collaboration with other affiliated individuals and organizations on campus and in the Stockton community
- Media and Book Library
- Meeting and Event Space for MC Affiliated Student Groups
- An Awesome and Safe Space to Hang Out!
Check out the Pacific Multicultural Center Facebook Page for upcoming events!
Apply to Work or Intern at the PRIDE Resource Center
Log-in to Tiger Jobs under the Livings tab in insidepacific.edu to apply for our available positions at the PRIDE Resource Center!
We will be hiring for the following positions Fall 2012 Semester:
- PRIDE Resource Center Outreach Coordinator
- PRIDE Resource Center Community Inclusion Coordinator
- Safe Zone Coordinator
- PRIDE Resource Center Outreach Intern
- PRIDE Resource Center Community Inclusion Intern
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday, 4:00-8:00 p.m., and other times by appointment
Located in the Multiculural Center, McCaffrey Center Ground Level