Explore the personal reflections of Pacific students, faculty and staff
DeRosa University Center
The University Center houses most dining services, a gaming room, several conference rooms, a ball room/events center, and an information center for students.
The University Center offers a variety of dining experiences, including the Calaveras Café, the River Room, the Marketplace, and the Lair.
In keeping with Pacific’s pioneering spirit, the University Center has employed a variety of LEED required green design elements and operational strategies for the University’s first green building.
The campus bookstore is also located in the University Center, featuring textbooks, dorm supplies, school gear and clothing.
Hours of Operation
DEROSA UNIVERSITY CENTER
- Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Phone: (209) 946-7744
CONFERENCE ROOM RESERVATIONS:
- Phone: (209) 946-2174
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday 10:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
THE RIVER ROOM
- Monday - Friday 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
For reservations call (209)460-3866
- Monday - Thursday 11:00 a.m. - Midnight
- Friday - 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday - 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Sunday - 12:30 p.m. - Midnight
CALAVERAS COFFEE HOUSE
- Monday - Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Multiple dining options including:
- The Marketplace
- The Lair
- Calaveras Coffee House
- The River Room
- Multi-room conference center
- Student information desk
- Ballroom/event room
- Student gaming room