Pacific provides quality on-campus living and learning environments that encourage and enhance participation and enjoyment of your college experience. Each community offers a unique environment and a variety of amenities to fit your needs.
The residence halls are home to more than 1,300 students. The apartment communities provide accommodations to an additional 750 upper level and transfer students, while Greek fraternity and sorority organizations provide another campus living option. While room size will vary from building to building and room type to room type our average room is 173 square feet.
- The Quad Community
The Quad is a group of ten small residential communities located near the College of the Pacific, Benerd School of Education, Baun Fitness Center, School of International Studies, South Campus, and Athletic Facilities. Approximately 675 students live in these three story buildings each housing approximately 55 to 95 residents. Buildings are co-ed with single gender floors and bathrooms. In addition, all communities feature central heat and air conditioning.
The Quad is home to a number of Residential Learning Communities:
- First-Year Residential Learning Communities, reserved for new students are located in Wemyss House, Eiselen House, and Ritter House
- Honor Residential Learning Community, reserved for students who were invited and accepted to be in Pacific's honor's program, coexist in John Ballantyne Hall, and Carter House.
- Casa Jackson is home to the Inter-American Residence Learning Community which is open to all students, while the remainder of the residence halls are home to both freshmen and sophomores.
- Grace Covell Grace Covell Hall (Interfaith and Social Justice Learning Community), the largest residence hall, accommodating 316 students, is conveniently located near the Eberhardt School of Business, the McCaffrey Center, the library, and the Conservatory of Music. In Grace, you can always find a study partner, no matter what major. Grace Covell has laundry facilities on every floor. Students and Resident Assistants work together to plan social and educational programs that will make the experience of living in Grace Covell something to remember.
- Southwest Hall Southwest Hall (Freshman Residential Learning Community), the second largest residence hall, housing 248 students, is located near the School of Engineering and Computer Science, College of the Pacific, the Conservatory of Music, and the library. This building features hardwood floors and sinks in some rooms. There are also a number of social gathering spaces including a courtyard with benches and a BBQ.