Personalizing Your Room
At Pacific, you are home and we want you to be as comfortable as possible, including your room and living community. When decorating and personalizing your room, please keep the following in mind:
- Residents are expected to leave the room in the same condition as when they moved in.
- Residents will be charged for damages or unauthorized alterations in their living space.
Residents are not permitted to:
- Suspend beds and/or furniture from walls or ceilings.
- Affix materials to the walls, windows or ceiling in a manner that might damage the surface, e.g. nails, duct tape, etc.
- Place wallpaper or ‘contact’ paper on the walls or windows.
- Place contact paper in cabinets or on shelves.
- Paint living unit (walls, doors, floor, etc.). This includes writing on walls with detergent.
- Remove window screens at anytime.
- Replace light bulbs in apartment fixtures with black lights.
- Place carpets/rugs in apartments that will cause damage to doors.
- Use cinder blocks to raise or prop furniture or for other purposes in rooms/apartments.
Take a virtual tour of a few of our residence halls: