The 2015-2016 Online Housing Selection for current students will begin late March. Please refer to the Housing Selection Bulletin for specific information on the selection process. Once students complete the Online Selection process, they must submit a 2015-2016 Student Housing Agreement within 48 hours.
Students interested in Gender Inclusive Housing for 2015-2016 will need to complete a Gender Inclusive Request Form, provide a written statement on why they would like to reside in Gender Inclusive Housing, and meet with the Associate Director for Residential Life to discuss their request. All requests are based on availability in the apartment communities.
Apartment communities for 2015-2016 are reserved for upperclassmen students (students that have lived on campus for at least four semesters), graduate, or professional class standing.
Housing Selection for current students was held online in three stages:
Same Space selection will be held March 26 - 27, 2015
- Current residents will be able to sign-up for their same residence hall room or apartment space. For example, the current resident of Monagan 200B will only be permitted to select Monagan 200B. If a different room (within suite/apartment) is preferred, a Room Change Request form submission is required within 48 hours of completing your same space selection.
- Please refer to the Same Space Instructions for directions on how to sign-up.
Roommate Pull-In will be held March 31 - April 1, 2015
- Current residents who signed up for their same space will be able to pull-in roommate(s).
- Roommates must qualify for the spaces they are being pulled-in. Pull-in roommates can include current on-campus residents or off-campus students.
- Roommates must provide the current resident with their roommate ID and Password provided in the priority letter. For roommates who do not have an ID/Password, please contact the Housing & Greek Life Office before Housing Selection.
- Only students who have lived on campus for four semesters or more by the end of Spring 2015 will qualify for apartment spaces.
- Please refer to the Roommate Pull-in Instructions for directions on how to pull-in roommates.
Open Space selection will be April 3 - 4, 2015
- This stage is available to all current students and all other students interested in applying for open spaces in the apartments and residence halls.
- Students must qualify for the spaces which they are requesting. For example, apartment spaces are only available to students who have lived on campus for four semesters or more by the end of Spring 2014. All other exceptions must be approved in writing by the Associate Director for Housing Administration, or their designee.
- Students may also pull-in roommates during the Open Space Selection. That is, the resident with the highest priority time and date, can pull in roommates to the space. Roommate Pull-In ID and Password are provided in the priority letter.
- Please refer to the Open Space Instructions for directions on how to sign-up.
If you are a current Pacific student, who is living off-campus and is interested in living on-campus for 2015-2016, please contact the Housing and Greek Life Office before Housing Selection, so we may generate a priority letter and send it to you. You will then be able to participate in the roommate pull-in or open space stages of Online Housing Selection.