Pacific offers housing during each session of the summer. Housing is offered in select apartment communities only, as there are no meal plans offered in the summer. Summer housing is only available for the sessions in which you are registered for classes. Space is limited and placement is not guaranteed! Summer Housing Agreements are now available and you can start submitting your requests. For more information regarding summer session courses, please visit the Summer School website.
Also available in Housing & Greek Life Office located on 2nd floor, McCaffrey Center.
The cost is $700.00 per session for Brookside Hall, McCaffrey Center, and Townhouse Apartments. Towerview Apartments cost $800.00 per session for a 1 Bedroom and $900.00 per session for a 2 Bedroom.
Summer 2013 Sessions
- Session I: May 6 - June 7, 2013
- Session II: June 10 -July 12, 2013
- Session III: July 15 - August 16, 2013
Contract Termination may be made without penalty one week prior to the start of the summer session. For contracts terminated after the one week, there will be a $100 termination fee and it will be applied to the student's account.
Check-In and Check-Out for Summer Housing
Students who reside on-campus for the Spring 2013 and are attending Summer Session I will stay in their same room/building until May 10-11, 2013. Once students have vacated rooms designated for summer housing, we will clean the room and facilities before you are able to move into your summer assignment. Students who currently live off-campus (Spring 2013), must contact the Housing and Greek Life to make arrangements for an early check-in. Students attending Session II and/or Session III will be able to move in the Sunday before the start of the respective session.
All check-in periods are between 8:00 am and 8:00 PM on the designated dates. All exceptions must be approved in writing by the Assistant Director for Housing Administration. Any student who checks-in outside the approved check-in window without written permission will be subject to an additional charge.
The check-in dates and times for summer housing are as follows:
- Session I transition (Spring to Summer assignments) date for on-campus residents is May 10-May 11, 2013, 8:00 am -8:00 pm in Grace Covell Hall Front Desk.
- Session I check-in date and time for students living off-campus require special arrangements with the Housing & Greek Life Office. Please contact the office prior to May 1, 2013 at 209-946-2331 or email at email@example.com .
- Session II check-in date and time is Sunday, June 9, 2013 8:00 am -8:00 pm in the Grace Covell Hall Front Desk.
- Session III check-in date and time is Sunday, July 14, 2013, 8:00 am-8:00 pm in the Grace Covell Hall Front Desk.