Pacific offers housing during each session of the summer. Housing is offered in select apartment communities only, as there are no meal plans offered in the summer. Summer housing is only available for the sessions in which you are registered for classes. Space is limited and placement is not guaranteed! 2014 Summer Housing Agreement will be available April 1, 2014. For more information regarding summer session courses, please visit the Summer School website.
The 2014 Summer Housing Agreement is available in the Housing & Greek Life Office located on 2nd floor, McCaffrey Center.
Summer 2014 Sessions
- Session I: May 12 - June 13, 2014
- Session II: June 16 -July 18, 2014
- Session III: July 21 - August 22, 2014
Contract Termination may be made without penalty one week prior to the start of the summer session. For contracts terminated after the one week, there will be a $100 termination fee and it will be applied to the student's account.
Check-In and Check-Out for Summer Housing
Students who reside on-campus for the Spring 2014 and are attending Summer Session I will stay in their same room/building until May 16-17, 2014. Once students have vacated rooms designated for summer housing, we will clean the room and facilities before you are able to move into your summer assignment. Students who currently live off-campus (Spring 2014), must contact the Housing and Greek Life to make arrangements for an early check-in. Students attending Session II and/or Session III will be able to move in the Sunday before the start of the respective session.
All check-in periods are between 8:00 am and 8:00 PM on the designated dates. All exceptions must be approved in writing by the Assistant Director for Housing Administration. Any student who checks-in outside the approved check-in window without written permission will be subject to an additional charge.
The check-in dates and times for summer housing are as follows:
- Session I transition (Spring to Summer assignments) date for on-campus residents is May 16-May 17, 2014, 8:00 am -8:00 pm in Grace Covell Hall Front Desk.
- Session I check-in date and time for students living off-campus require special arrangements with the Housing & Greek Life Office. Please contact the office prior to May 1, 2014 at 209-946-2331 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Session II check-in date and time is Sunday, June 15, 2014 8:00 am -8:00 pm in the Grace Covell Hall Front Desk.
- Session III check-in date and time is Sunday, July 20, 2014, 8:00 am-8:00 pm in the Grace Covell Hall Front Desk.