As a commuter student, we provide you with resources to make your experience at Pacific enjoyable. Please utilize our office in the following ways:
Commuter Meal Plan
We have developed a new, voluntary meal plan that is specifically catered to students who do not reside in University Housing, such as commuting students. Features of the commuter meal plan include:
- Low Cost: You can purchase the commuter meal plan for only $325.00!
- Roll-Over Funds: Any unused dollars will automatically roll over from semester to semester!
- Graduation Refund: Upon separation from the university, refunds will be processed upon request . Refunds will come in form of check minus a $5 service fee. We will not remit refund in which the check total is less than $5. (e.g. $10 balance would yield a $5 refund check, $9.99 balance would yield no refund)
The University provides a variety of spaces on campus for commuter students to relax in between classes:
- DeRosa University Center: Commuter students can utilize the DeRosa University Center for a variety of services including dining at The Marketplace, recreation at The Lair, and much more!
- Tiger Pause Lounge: This private lounge is a space for commuting students to relax, socialize, and enjoy the comforts of Housing at the University of the Pacific. The Tiger Pause Lounge features a television, kitchenette, and is located in the middle of campus on the 2nd Floor of the McCaffrey Center.
- Multicultural Center: Conveniently located on the first floor of the McCaffrey Center, this is a space dedicated to the creation and sustainability of culturally inclusive communities across and within the boundaries of culture, sexual orientation, gender, and other social identities.
- University Library: Reserve a study room, record yourself in the One Button Studio, or peruse our wide variety of literary resources!
- Baun Fitness Center: Our state-of-the-art fitness center boasts a Rock Wall, Cardio Room, Free Weights, Ping Pong, Racquet Ball, and TigerX Fitness Classes!
If you are a commuter student interested in off-campus housing, Residential Life & Housing keeps a collection of Off-Campus Rooms, Apartments, and Houses that are available to rent in the surrounding community. Feel free to come into our office to look through the available options. For your convenience, our office is located in the middle of campus on the 2nd Floor of the McCaffrey Center.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Residential Life & Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org.