Medical Emergency Response
Should a person need any medical assistance, please do the following:
- Ensure the safety of yourself and the victim(s) and that everyone is out of harm's way.
- Contact Public Safety using any "Blue Light" emergency phone or by calling 6-3911 or 209.946.2537 and report the facts and important information
- Identify yourself and your location, the location of the victim and his/her identity if known.
- Describe the condition of the victim(s) (breathing, alert, bleeding).
- Send someone to the facility entrance doors to open them and direct emergency response personnel.
- Do NOT hang up until told to do so.
- Stabilize the victim's neck and/or injured back.
- Maintain victim's body temperature with blankets. Be sure the victim does not become overheated.
- Administer first aid and CPR if you are trained to do so.