Counseling Services offers the following services to students who have registered and paid their Cowell Wellness Center fee:
- Short-Term Individual Therapy: Includes an intake session and up to ten sessions each academic year.
- Short-Term Couples Therapy: Available to any student and partner (married, same-sex partnered, partnered) up to six sessions each academic year.
- Group Therapy: Offered every semester at the center. Groups are therapy (process-oriented) or structured (educational)groups. Group therapy is not time limited.(Current groups)
- Crisis-Intervention/Emergency Sessions: Offered on an as-needed basis throughout the academic year.
- Psychiatric Consultation and Medication Management: Includes evaluation of psychiatric needs with part-time consulting psychiatrist. Prescription and medication monitoring as appropriate (limited availability).
- Consultation Services: Provided for Pacific faculty, staff, and students in regard to Pacific students.
For after-hours mental health emergencies, see When You Need Emergency Assistance.