Family members are highly encouraged to attend Pacific's Family Orientation, which is available during all freshman and transfer orientation sessions.
Orientation will provide an opportunity to learn about university life, meet campus administrators and faculty, and make connections with other Pacific families. Family Orientation will take place at the same time as your student's orientation, however many different activities are planned for students and families.
There are two options to register for Family Orientation:
- Students can log onto InsidePacific and add family members to their original confirmation.
- Family members can download, complete and mail in the Freshman Family Orientation Registration Form or Transfer Family Registration Form along with a check or money order to the office of New Student & Family Programs.
Please refer to our list of hotels if you need more information about accommodations during your visit.
Here is a general schedule of Parent & Family Orientation:
- Honors Student Meeting
- Parent Breakout Sessions
- Academic Expectations
- "Transition to Life with a College Student"
- Debrief with Student Life Leadership Team
- Faculty Advisor Reception
- President's Reception
- Coffee with Pacific Parent Association
- Student Panel
- Financial Responsibility
- Title IX/Student Conduct
- Student Life Presentations
- Dean's Lunch
- University Programs/Services
- Spirit Event
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact New Student and Family Programs at 209.946.7619 or email us at email@example.com. Students and staff are available to answer your questions or refer you to the proper office to meet your needs.
Question: "What did you think of Parent and Family Orientation?"
Rudy and Pat Fernandez Sun Choi Paul Bowers Aneet and Gurjit Randhara
"Everyone was very helpful & "Parent and Family "Fantastic! I know my son "Organized, everyone is an
friendly, a great experience, Orientation was great, will have support and a awesome help! A very good
very glad we came." very organized!" great college experience!" experience!"