Course Placement Assessment Dates
We are encouraging students to take their placement tests prior to attending New Student Orientation.
- For the math test, you can come to campus on one of our testing dates listed below or you can take the test at an ACT COMPASS remote testing site. For more information about remote testing, please call 209-946-2177.
- For chemistry and foreign language, the assessments will be available online in May. You will receive notification once these tests become available.
- Transfer students who do not have a transferable course or standardized test score in writing should take the writing assessment.
Course placement assessments are available prior to New Student Orientation in the Stockton campus University Library the following dates:
- Thursday, May 16, 2013 from 3PM - 6PM
- Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 1PM - 4PM
- Thursday, May 23, 2013 from 3PM - 6PM
- Thursday, June 13, 2013 from 3PM - 6PM
- Saturday, June 15, 2013 from 1PM - 4PM
For students attending New Student Orientation in August, here are some additional dates for testing:
- Thursday, August 1, 2013 from 3PM - 6PM
- Saturday, August 3, 2013 from 1PM - 4PM
- Thursday, August 8, 2013 from 3PM - 6PM
- Saturday, August 10, 2013 from 1PM - 4PM
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE. To learn more about Pacific's placement exams or to RSVP for the early assessment opportunities, please call (209) 946-2177 or email email@example.com.
If you are a student with a documented disability, who requires a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities by calling (209) 946-2879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.