2013 Tentative Freshmen Orientation Schedule
Attending the entirety of your New Student Orienation session is the beginning of a successful start at Pacific. Each day is full of activities that will assist you in learning everything there is to know about the campus, from what courses to take to how to best get involved. While at Orienation you'll learn about all that is available to you as a Pacific Student, including residence hall life, working on campus, money matters, and academic opportunities and much more.
- Check In is from 7:00am - 8:30am
- Breakfast, get your Pacific One Card, Password Checks & Resets
- Honors Student Meeting
- Meet your Student Advisor and Ambassador
- Academic Expectations (specific to school or college)
- Lunch with your Student Advisor and Ambassador
- Meet your faculty advisor
- Choices (Student Conduct Presentation)
- "The Pan-Pacific Experience"
- Small group meeting with Student Advisor and Ambassador
- Dinner with Student Advisor and Ambassador and Break
- "Tigers Live PacWell"
- Orange & Black Bash
- Special Interest sessions including: STEPS (Students Emerging as Pacificans), Presentación de Bienvenida, Pacific has PRIDE!, "More Than Meets the API" Asian Pacific Islander, "You Go Girl!" Women's Resource Center, Religion & Spirituality at Pacific, Native American Student Association, "Get Rec'd" Pacific Recreation, Student Involvement in Greek Life, Federal Work Study and On-campus Jobs, Wellness, Life on Campus, Benefits to You from Sustainability, Athletics, Education Abroad, International, and Out of State.
- Financial Responsibility
- Faculty Advising and Registration
- "InfoTracks" University Programs and Services Information Fair
- Check Out process: print Fall 2013 course schedule, complete check out tasks.
- Recreation and Games
- Spirit Event and Program Conclusion