2015 Freshmen Orientation Schedule!
Attending the entirety of your New Student Orientation session is the beginning of a successful start at Pacfic. Each day is full of activities that will assist you in learning everything about the campus, such as registering for courses to take & getting involved in student life. While at Orientation, you'll learn about what is available to you as a Pacific Student, including residence hall life, on-campus jobs, academic resources, & much more.
Here is a general schedule of your Orientation experience:
- Check-In is from 7:30am - 8:30am
- Morning Tasks & Activities - get your Pacific One Card, Password Checks & Resets, Icebreakers
- Honors Meeting
- Welcome to the University
- Meet with your Student Advisor & Pacific Ambassador
- You'll have a variety of Sessions to learn about Life at Pacific, these include
- Academic Session
- Student Life Sessions
- Wellness Activities
- & More!
- Day one ends with the Orange & Black Bash
- Campus Information Sessions
- Additional Life at Pacific sessions
- Faculty Advising & Registration
- Campus Information & Resource Fair, "InfoTracks"
- Day two ends with a special Tiger Spirit Event
*Day 2 activities will conclude at approximately 4pm.
For questions and more information about Summer 2015 Orientation Sessions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.