International Student Orientation
All incoming international students must attend an international AND new student orientation. Some highlights include:
- Meal programs and dining facilities on campus.
- Campus tour.
- Immigration-related information.
- Health insurance, safety and wellness.
- Cultural adjustment.
- Information and resources for opening bank accounts, buying cell phones, finding international calling cards, and so forth.
- Placement Testing
- Current Pacific students will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about campus life and activities.
- Information on housing, taxes, insurance, computer/e-mail access, and phones
- Opportunity to meet your fellow classmates
- Discussion on immigration issues and your concerns
For additional international student information, CLICK HERE.