International Student Orientation
All incoming international freshmen students must attend an orientation. Orientation includes:
- Meal programs and dining facilities on campus.
- Campus tour.
- English placement test (if required).
- Immigration-related information.
- Health insurance, safety and wellness.
- Cultural issues.
- Information and resources for opening bank accounts, buying cell phones, finding international calling cards, and so forth.
Current Pacific students will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about campus life and activities.
Orientation for International Transfer Students
All incoming international transfer students must attend orientation. Orientation includes the following:
- Information on housing, taxes, insurance, computer/e-mail access, and phones
- Opportunity to meet your fellow classmates
- Discussion on immigration issues and your concerns
For more information about the international student orientation, see International Student Welcome.