WoW - Weekend of Welcome
You don't want to miss WoW - Pacific's Weekend of Welcome! Spend the weekend getting to know campus and the community around us!
Some highlights include:
- Family Farewell - Send your families off in style. Here you will have the opportunity to learn more about WoW, and talk to current students and parents. Head to dinner at the DeRosa University Center or one of our great local restaurants after!
- Movie on the Lawn - Bring your blankets and snacks out to the DUC Lawn for a movie under the stars.
- RecFest - Come out for a great evening put on by Baun Fitness Center. Activities include glow yoga, a mechanical shark, games, food, and more!
- Commuter Connect - This special session, just for commuters, will teach you all kinds of tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Pacific experience without living on campus. Also, get to know your fellow commuters!
- Convocation - Join us for the official University welcome and opening of the academic year.
- All-Campus BBQ - Help us welcome all students back to campus with an all campus BBQ!
- Block Party - Pacific's annual party of the year is hosted by ASuop! Head out to Fraternity Row for a night of dancing and fun. This one is not to be missed!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact the New Student and Family Programs at (209) 946-7619 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students and staff are available to answer your questions or refer you to the proper office to meet your needs.