When a student registers for classes, they enter into an agreement with the University of the Pacific and assume full financial responsibility for all educational debt charged to their student account regardless of who pays the bill on the student's behalf.
It is the student's responsibility to be aware of their account balance, financial aid information, University policies, and important deadlines or dates.
Helpful tips to stay informed of responsibilities:
- READ emails sent by Student Accounts to be notified of important deadlines and dates
- Understand Pacific's refund policy and deadlines for dropping courses or withdrawing from the University
- Visit the Student Accounts website frequently to keep informed on announcements
In order to finalize enrollment for the current academic term, students are required to satisfy financial obligations associated with course registration, campus housing, meal plans and other fees. Students will have "Financial Approval" if their account balance is paid in full, if there is enough financial aid to cover their charges or if an agreed payment plan is in place prior to the deadline.
PLEASE NOTE - Registrations that are not financially approved are subject to cancellation and/or late fees.
Helpful tips to obtain financial approval:
- Register early
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as October 1st to ensure your consideration for the maximum amount of financial aid available
- Be aware of the payment deadlines for each term
- Review your statements to ensure Authorized financial aid (i.e. grants, scholarships, student loans, approved parent loans etc.) have been applied
- Determine payment options
For Early FAFSA and Prior-Prior Year information, please click here.