Pacific's Billing Policies
Registering for courses generates a bill that includes tuition and fees. If registration occurs after the deadline, payment is due at enrollment regardless of receiving a statement. Statements will be generated every 30 days, electronically. Once a statement is ready for viewing, students and Authorized Users will receive notification via email. Copies of the statement can be printed through the website, if required. All correspondence will be emailed to the student's @u.pacific.edu email address, which Pacific considers the official email for students.
Third Party Billing
Pacific offers third party billing to students who has an employer, a sponsorship, or an outside agency pay for tuition and/or fees and expenses. Payments contingent upon completion of class or grade posting are not eligible for third party billing. Pacific requires written authorization to set up third party billing.
Information to be included in authorization:
- Name, address, and phone number of authorized party to bill
- Name of student and University ID#, if possible
- Effective period for sponsorship. Authorization needs to be specific regarding dates and/or semester/terms
It is the student's responsibility to confirm payments are made on a student account prior to the payment deadline, and if necessary, must act as a liaison to ensure that the account is current.
Any dispute to a charge on a student account must be made within 60 days from the billing date. Disputes can be made by sending an email to Student Accounts. Students accept all charges not properly disputed within the 60 day time period.
If a balance on a student account has not been cleared by payment, financial aid or loan disbursement the account is subject to late fees, holds and cancellation of registration (applicable re-registration fees may be required in order to reinstate a cancelled registration).
- Students who have not paid in full, completed all financial aid requirements and/or enrolled in a payment plan prior to the payment deadline will be assessed a $150 late payment fee.
- Students whose monthly payments are received late or who have outstanding Financial Aid requirements will be assessed a $50 late payment fee.
- Any account 30 days in arrears will be assessed a $50 monthly late payment fee.
- Summer Sessions will be assessed a $50 late payment fee if payment was not made prior to registration or the start of class.
For more information on holds go to Account Hold
Pacific requires that all accounts be paid in full by the end of the Semester. Any account that remains in arrears will be considered delinquent and transferred to the Student Loan Department for servicing. For more information go to Delinquent Payment Policy