University of the Pacific is now working with Western Union Business Solutions to provide international students an alternative method for paying student bills. This payment options allows payments to be made in the currency of choice and provides a simple and reliable way of initiating payments electronically.
How to Initiate a Payment
- Log into InsidePacific and select the "Academic Tab"
- Select the "Manage Your Account" link and "Make a Payment"
- Select "Pay With Foreign Currency"
- Enter the amount due in U.S. Dollars
- Choose currency type
- A payment amount in the currency of choice will be generated. This quote is secured for 72 hours.
- Download the payment instructions, including reference number.
- Transfer funds to Western Union Business Solutions
PLEASE NOTE: The exchange rate is valid for 72 hours after you have initiated the transaction, if your confirmation and payment is received by Western Union Business Solutions within that period. All future payments require a new quote to be initiated.
For more information and detailed instructions, go to International Payments Overview
click on Currency List for a listing of accepted currency