University of the Pacific partners with Western Union Business Solutions to provide international students an alternative method for paying student bills. This option allows payments to be made in the currency of choice and provides a simple and reliable way of initiating payments electronically.
How to Initiate a Payment
- Log into InsidePacific and select the "Academic Tab"
- Click on "Manage Your Account"
- Go to "Make a Payment" at the top of the page
- Review and verify payment amount and select "Checkout"
- Select "Pay With Foreign Currency"
- Choose "Country" and "Currency Type"
- A payment amount in the currency of choice will be generated. This quote is secured for 72 hours
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and Continue Checkout
- Download the payment instructions, including reference number
- Take the Western Union payment instructions to your local bank or complete the transaction online
- Your local bank will transfer funds to Western Union Business Solutions
- Western Union will transfer U.S. Dollars to the University of the Pacific bank
- University of the Pacific will post the U.S. Dollar equivalent to your student account
PLEASE NOTE: The exchange rate is valid for 72 hours after you have initiated the transaction, if your confirmation and payment is received by Western Union Business Solutions within that period. All future payments require a new quote to be initiated.
Click on Currency List for a listing of accepted currency